If you want to work in the Hoeksche Waard at an international logistics service provider, TRANS2000 offers you the solution. TRANS2000 Logistics BV is looking for an Assistant Planner for our France department. The team in which you will work consists of 6 colleague planners who will support you in your daily work. You have daily contact with drivers, customers and carriers.
Your work as an Assistant Planner is versatile and varied:
- Organizing road transport.
- Maintaining contacts with domestic and foreign carriers and business relations.
- Supporting the acceptance and sale of freight.
- Creating files for the billing department.
As an Assistant Planner you have the following job requirements:
- You have an MBO diploma at level 4, (preferably in the direction of transport and logistics) or several years of work experience in similar work.
- You have good administrative insight and can work accurately.
- You are commercially oriented and have an affinity with road transport
- You master the Dutch/French language, knowledge of the English language is a plus.
What can you expect as an Assistant Planner:
- An excellent salary depending on your age and work experience
- A performance bonus at the end of the year.
- Travel allowance.
- Working in a nice, friendly team in an informal working atmosphere.
- Plenty of opportunities for further personal development.
Working at TRANS2000 means working at an international, informal and financially healthy forwarding agency with many years of experience. We attach great importance to customer focus and personal contact with our relations. The team is hardworking and collegial. Several times a year there is a company dinner, every Friday afternoon we have a joint lunch and our table tennis table is always busy during lunch breaks. There is also room for personal development.
Are you enthusiastic and interested in this position?
Respond via our website or send a short motivation letter and CV to: TRANS2000 Logistics BV, Edisonweg 24, 3291 CK Strijen, attn Patrick Hendriks or to the email address below: firstname.lastname@example.org